Friday, September 23, 2011

#OTHDay Favorite Memories











This show has changed our lives <3 Happy 8 years One Tree Hill :)


"Six billion people in the world, six billion souls and sometimes all you need is one." P. Sawyer

"People who are meant to be together always find a way to each other." B. Davis

"Your art matters. It's what got me here."
Lucas Scott

"This is our miracle Brooke Davis, and now it's two miracles. And no girl deserves it more." Julian Baker

"And if you're lucky, if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back." Nathan Scott

"Open your eyes Luke." Keith Scott

"It's you, when all my dreams come true the one i want next to me, it's you Peyton." Lucas Scott

"Peyton Sawyer, getting sexier by the hour." Skills


"I love you, and the truth is without you i'd be lost." Clay to Quinn


"You were responsible for raising the woman who changed my entire world. I'll never forget that, Lydia, ever." Nathan Scott


Quinn to Clay "You wanna know something? I'm kinda nervous..i haven't seen you and you give me butterflies..there i said it.


"The only people who tear happy people down are those who are unhappy" Haley James Scott

"Do people just kiss all the time?" James Lucas Scott


"Best friends can forgive each other over anything." Karen Roe

"I am so glad you always knew me." Peyton Sawyer

1 comment:

  1. I love this post, I miss Peytoooon. Here are some quotes she said:
    "Who knew my subconscious could be such a bitch? "
    "Every song ends but is that any reason not to enjoy the music?"
    "You know I've got this theory, there are two kinds of people in the world. There are lyric people and music people. You know, the lyrics people tend to be analytical. You know, all about the meaning of the song. They're the ones you see with the CD insert out like 5 minutes after buying it, pouring over the lyrics, interpreting the hell out of everything. Um, then there’s the music people, like Brooke. Who could care less for the lyrics as long as it’s just got like a good beat and you could dance to it. I don’t know, sometimes it might be easier to be a music girl and not a lyric girl. But since I’m not, let me just say this. Sometimes things find you when you need them to find you, I believe that. And for me its usually song lyrics."

    Kisses,
    A girl from Argentina who loves OTH

    ReplyDelete