Wednesday, September 28, 2011

20 Questions with Amy (a.k.a. s9onetreehill) :)


1. Were you named after anyone?
My dad's first grade girlfriend...funny :)


2. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes and no it really depends on the day..it changes often.


3. What would your superpower be if you could choose one?
Flying..what girl doesn't want to fly?


4. Are you an optimist or pessimist?
HUGE optimist..I'm just not a debby downer whatsoever. I'm a morning person and it gets me off to the right start!


5. What do you collect?
Anything Audrey Hepburn i'm addicted or shoes..but else nothing i'm a clean freak! 


6. What are you favorite smells?
Calvin Klein "Beauty" perfume, the smell of fall coming in the NW, fresh coffee brewing :)


7. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee, coffee, coffee! I'm addicted and i do live in the city that brews the best cup of coffee in the world! Coffee is like a requirement in my city :)


8. Wine or Beer?
Neither...underage :)


9. What is the best thing you've ever eaten? (Where?)
There's a fancy grill in one of the suburbs of the city that makes these big chocolate chip hazelnut cookies that they serve hot out of the oven with vanilla bean ice cream on top...die! so delish!


10. Mac or PC?
Mac at heart but i use a PC.



11. What are you listening to right now?
My new "Songs to Save Your Life" playlist: Kate Voegele, Bethany Joy Galeotti, Gavin DeGraw, Wakey! Wakey! :)



12. What career would you pursue in another life?
Fashion designer, i'm obsessed with clothes, shoes, purses, and Rachel Zoe. I want her job!


13. What sound or noise do you love?
Rain when i'm falling asleep (I live in the NW it's not weird it's just rains 350 days a year) also the sound of football..i'm a HUGE New York Jets fan :)


14. What sound or noise do you hate?
Balloons popping and nails on a chalkboard (pretty normal)


15. Mountains or Beach?
Beach, in the Pacific NW we have the best beaches hands-down. Even though the water is 30' and you can never go in it's always GORGEOUS! 


16. Cook or Bake?
Bake, i make to DIE for brownies and chocolate chip cookies..Can't wait for fall i have TONS of pumpkin recipes I want to try.


17. Do you go to restaurants and movies by yourself?
NO NO NO! That literally freaks me out! I could never do it! I do go to Starbucks by myself to study often!


18.A Waitress spills a tray of food by your table. You are with a small group. What’s your first instinct?
Get up and help her..I'm so clumsy that things like that happen to me often and a helping hand is very appreciated! 


19. What is your favorite fairy tale?
Cinderella..she gets her Prince Charing AND her happy ending :)


20. What would you tell the 13 year old you?
Life gets better..it's a rough year but your true friends stick by you and life is going to get a LOT better :) Boys also stop being so stupid!


(Questions credited to Bethany Joy Galeotti)

No comments:

Post a Comment